CALENDAR UPDATED 26/6/20
2020 CLUB EVENT CALENDAR
Although the calendar has been extensively researched, it is still liable to change due to unforeseen circumstances. So please check the website for any late changes. Camp overs are encouraged at all events, but check the terrain and facilities list below so that you can prepare your machine and your kit.
|JUNE – GOING AHEAD||
Sat 20th and Sunday 21st
|Narrogin||PRE 75 RIDEPARK DAY FROM 12 ON SAT 20-6-20 AND ON SUN 21-6-20 (UPDATED 16-6-20)|
|JULY||Busy bee Sat 11/7/20
|Wandering (Paynes Find)
Busy bee Sat, riding Sunday
|Busy Bee on Saturday 11/7/20 to set everything up. Everyone encouraged to assist.
Sunday feature event: British
Wandering (Paynes Find)
Classic MXWA invite to Darkan
European. Ride park day
Japanese – Classic MXWA and Vinduro WA invitation day, an opportunity for them to come ride at our home track
See below for further information, an opportunity to ride with Classic MXWA at their home track
|Wandering (Mill Farm)||Millfarm Scramble|
|OCTOBER||18||Wandering (Paynes Find)|
Non VMXWA Events that Members are encouraged to participate in:
30th August – Classic Club Invitation Event – Darkan.
27th September – Bridgetown Scramble – Bridgetown
Please be aware that all endeavours will be made to get events underway promptly. Therefore sign-on and scrutineering should be finished by 8.30, followed by a riders’ meeting. Practice should be underway by 9.00 in preparation for the day’s racing.
Note: Calendar could be changed due to unforeseen circumstances. Refer to website for last minute details.
|Narrogin||Genuine ’70s track, fast and fun, good jumps.||Water, hot showers, BBQ|
|Wandering||Fast, open natural terrain, roost Country!||Canteen, onsite toilets.|
|Paynes Find||Natural Terrain Farm Track||Onsite toilets, BYO food and drinks|
|Darkan||Tight & twisty, good jumps! Ripper for Pre 75||Hot showers, toilets.|
2020 Club Event Supplementary Regulations
Events will be run in accordance with the clubs constitution and the following supplementary regulations:
- Racing classes will be run depending upon numbers and the discretion of the Clerk of Course or Club Captain on the day
- Classes may include: (Grade races – A,B,C etc.), Capacity Races (125,250, Open), Handicapped, Over 55s & Sidecars
- At the end of each club event, where conditions allow, there may be an all grades in race, which will be handicapped (or similar) at the starter’s discretion
- Out of class riding will only be allowed at the approval of the Clerk of Course or Club Captain on the day
- Sidecars and solos will not be on the track at the same time
- Sidecars can be run at all events where numbers allow
- The above regulations may be altered at the discretion of the Clerk of Course